KEEP THOSE BRAINS!
The following are ten important things to know when it comes to keeping yourself safe.
- Be situationally aware of who and what is around you.
- Pay attention to your gut instincts. If something feels wrong or unsafe than it probably is wrong or unsafe.
- Be careful whom you trust. Not everyone or everything is always as it appears to be.
- Keep your cell phone fully charged and with you.
- Be proficient with your self defense firearms. They can save your life someday.
- Do not have a victim’s mentality or an entitlement mentality. Instead be confident and positive about yourself and your abilities.
- Be prepared for the most likely scenarios which you might face and plan accordingly.
- Do not walk or drive in dangerous areas alone or at night.
- Do not let strangers latch onto you.
- Develop a tactical, self defense mindset. You are your own first line of…
View original post 66 more words